Strategic Consulting & Research
HolaDoctor designs effective Hispanic business growth strategies, develops in-depth assessments of your organization’s cultural effectiveness with Hispanics, and conducts research on how to engage and change behaviors among your Hispanic customers.
The scope of our engagements are determined in consultation with each client, but may be quite expansive, spanning the majority of departments across the client’s organization. HolaDoctor has provided strategic input for health plans and pharmaceutical companies on:
- Community and Grassroots marketing, including interfacing with Navigators
- Translation and Cultural Adaptation Quality and Improvement
- Community and media partnerships
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Large group and government sales
- Associate Training
- Culturally relevant health services
- Bilingual Disease and Case Management Support
- Addressing Health Disparities
- Provider partnerships, network and medical home strategies
Examples of some of our current strategic consulting engagements include:
- Providing strategic guidance to senior management on the design, prioritization and delivery of Hispanic sales, marketing and health services.
- Developing and delivering workshops on understanding, selling and changing health behaviors among Hispanic consumers.
- Conducting live webinar training for front line staff on improving customer service to Hispanics, cultural competency, and understanding the Hispanic healthcare consumer, among other topics.
- Conducting live, cultural competency trainings for staff.
Research & Insights
In conjunction with strategic consulting, HolaDoctor also has deep experience in conducting Hispanic-centric marketing and healthcare research. Areas of expertise and experience include:
- Health Insurance Preferences, Patterns, and Opportunities
- Developing and Culturally adapting Wellness and Disease Management Programs
- Diabetes Management: How to Motivate Hispanics
- Mobile Health for Hispanics: Developing Practical Solutions
- Medication Use and Adherence Among Hispanics
- Health Information Technologies & Hispanics
Examples of previous research projects include:
- Improving Enrollment and Engagement of Hispanics into Disease Management Programs
- Motivating Hispanic Diabetics: a Positive Deviance Study
- Medication Adherence: Barriers and Opportunities
- Hispanics Use the Internet for Health
- Evaluation of a Culturally-Appropriate Weight Management Program for Hispanics
Study findings and papers from these research projects are available upon request.
For more information on how HolaDoctor’s Strategic Consulting & Research solutions can help you grow your business with Hispanics, please contact us:
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-877- 846-5237 (1-877-8-HOLADR)